This not so hidden gem of Netherlands is a fairytale village of Holland, often known as Venice of Netherlands. If you visiting Amsterdam then this a must-visit for you. A village with ‘no cars and no roads’ is a treat for leisure seekers. Thatched roof houses, bridges alongside the canal make it a scenic and gorgeous place. Away from the hustle of city life you can chill and admire the canals, ponds, and the scenery. This village is connected by narrow canals and boat is the primary mode of commutation for residents. It also has footpaths and bridges where you can walk or do cycling. Let’s see what this village has to offer its tourist
Things to do in Giethoorn
- Canal Boat Ride – The best way to view this fairytale village is from the water. Take a canal guided boat ride to sail through this gorgeous village, relax and learn about this place. You can also explore the electric boat, canoe, or traditional boat. You can rent a boat for a self-navigated trip by numerous of the boat hire company. You don’t need a boating license to drive a boat here. Also, the canal opens to a big lake. And it’s not very deep
- Visit Museums – Giethoorn has few small museums like “Het Olde Maat Uus” Museum, this is a living museum showcasing a historic farming village and often has actors in traditional clothing. It also has a gift shop & a cafe. Few other museums are Gloria Maris (shell gallery), Museum de Oude Aarde (you can find a wide collection of gemstones and minerals.), The Histomobil ( you can find a vast collection of cars, motorcycles, and carriages.)
- Best Picnic spot ever – A meal on a nice spot, alongside the canal in this scenic village is something to look forward. You can either pack a lunch or you can pick a restaurant. There are many little restaurants with a beautiful outdoor patio and very evident to spot. (remember to keep the area clean and be respectful to the neighborhood) .
- Hiking / Cycling – Hiking or cycling is the best way to explore and appreciate the beauty of the village with its thatched roof houses and bridges as this place is known for no cars & apparently no roads.
- Photography – Go crazy photographing this picturesque village. This rural area is straight out of storybooks.
Prada, Compact Zip Around Wallet
Prada Coin purse, technically a compact zip-around wallet is the newest addition to my luxury collection and I know this will be the most used item as I have bought it with the intension of not limiting its usage due to any constraint and as I have shown in the video this fits literally anywhere, in any bag or in any pocket.
I have bought it from Prada outlet in Bicester village, England as I was specifically looking for 4 card slot with the same size
& a pop of colour instead of regular black.
My wallet is not available online or instore but below links are very similar to my style of wallet.
1. Triangle logo & 2 card slot
2. Prada letters logo and 2 card slot
3. Charm runner, Prada logo & 4 card slots.
This classic belt can be the best luxury investment and addition to your wardrobe as this statement piece can make your fashion level up by elevating your look even with a simple outfit. Below are key points which will be helpful in picking up your belt
Length of the belt
a. How to wear the belt correctly?
One should wear the belt with the middle hole on i.e. third hole on.
b. Understand Gucci sizing
Gucci is measuring there belt in centimeters from the start of the buckle to the third hole
Best Item to Jumpstart your Luxury Collection
This Ysl uptown clutch is a very popular style at the moment. Watch my youtube video to
Do you know about this magical water?
SKII buying guide
This miracle water is a revolution for young glowing skin. Watch the unboxing of this Luxury skincare product on youtube.
A statement piece!
I am so thrilled to own this statement piece by Sophia Webster.
Looking for tips to decide your Luxury designer footwear?
Jimmy Choo, remember the scene from Sex And The City, when Carrie Bradshaw loses one of her high heels and says, ‘I lost my Choo!’
Looking for a guide to decide your 1st luxury bag?
Having a craze of Louis Vuitton, it feels fantastic to own one. Speedy is one of the most
Magical Winter Wonderland
Want to have Once in lifetime experience?
Santa Claus, reindeer, igloos, snow-cladded pine tree forest, frozen sea, northern lights, snowman. Sounds like a fairy tale and already dreaming about it?
Best Honeymoon Destination
A beautiful island in Greece – Ocean is blue, buildings are white everything here is blue