1. Icebreaker Sampo http://www.icebreaker.fi/book/
2. Glass Igloo http://www.kakslauttanen.fi/en/accommodation/#glass-igloos
3. Safari in Saariselkä http://www.huskyco.fi/aurora-safaris/
4. Safari in Rovaniemi and many other cities https://www.laplandsafaris.com/en/
5. Buses for intercity connectivity https://www.matkahuolto.fi/en/
6. For Santa Claus Village take local bus no. 8 in Rovaniemi.
7. Reindeer-sleigh-ride in Santa Claus Village – http://www.santaclausreindeer.fi/reindeer-sleigh-ride/
8. Tank ride is present in Saariselkä – http://saariselka.com/en/activities/#
9. Ranua Wildlife Park – http://english.ranuazoo.com/
10. Finnish sauna in Saariselkä – http://www.kiilopaa.fi/en/outdoor-activities/smoke-sauna.html
1. In Saariselkä prefer Huskyco over others as they are little cheaper with same quality of service.
2. Explore Santa Claus village yourself instead of booking package with any safaris as you can cover everything much cheaper than safari prices. Refer our Itinerary page
3. Northern light is pure luck. Sky has to be clear and you have to be lucky enough to get a glimpse of ‘Aurora Borealis’. Still look at the forecast
4. Make sure to book safaris directly with the provider instead of booking via any resort as they also outsource to same safari companies but charge more.
5. Email is the best option to get in touch with safari provider as they are quite prompt in responding the email.
Wondering what activities to book? Select activities from Amazing things to do in Lapland